To become an amazon affiliate, you have to follow some suggestions:
- Create a website or blog : First of all, create a website or blog. You should have an active website, application, blog or your own youtube channel. It is really helpful for you. Popular yourself with content to appear active and real to both users and Amazon. You have to remember one thing also, just describe the purpose of your website. As that is the part of your application process.
- Negotiate to Amazon Affiliate homepage and Sign Up : You have to create an amazon associates account to become an amazon affiliate. You have to visit the Amazon affiliate homepage, and click sign up. After that, you can get the opportunity to log into your existing account.
- Account Information : After signing up your account, you have to enter all your account information. It includes the name, address, and phone number of the payee. You have to write a few sentences explaining what your website is all about. Choose those topics, which best describe your website. Pick the kind of Amazon Products you plan to promote.
- Website Address : After filling all information, you have to enter the website address. Enter your website address, apps, Youtube channel, etc.
- Store ID : Enter your required store ID. You have to explain what your websites hope to accomplish and select new topics to target your links.
- Drive Traffic to your site : You have to check how to drive traffic to your site. Check how you use your website, apps to generate your income, and how you do link building. And lastly, how many visitors your site brings in each month. As Affiliate marketing includes traffic of your site.
- Payment Method : To become an Amazon Affiliate, you have to choose your payment method. After that, proceed to your dashboard. Amazon will review your application once you have made the first sale of your website. You can also find some information about using your Associate ID and navigating the affiliate program.
- Amazon Affiliate Links : Create your amazon affiliate links to become an amazon affiliate. You have to identify yourself as an Associate and declare on your website. And then create your account. After creating your account, move to your personal associate homepage. On your homepage, you will find you will find your performance dashboard. It includes an earning overview, monthly summary and total clicks. The dashboard also shows relevant products to link to from your content.
Conclusion : Make money by promoting products on your site. You must consider signing up to Amazon Associates. Amazon is free to join, simple to use, and also offers access to millions of products that you can promote through customized links and widgets.